Negligence can occur anywhere, even in hospitals and other medical facilities. The frustration of dealing with a medical malpractice injury may seem unbearable. But with my help as an experienced lawyer, you can leave the incident in the past. If you or someone you love suffers a malpractice injury in Pennsylvania, contact me today and begin your road to recovery.
A lawyer can help you with below standard care:
Below acceptable standard care can cause serious injury or even death. Unfortunately, surgical errors are more common than you might think. It is estimated that each year that thousands of people are injured due to surgical accidents.
Following are some examples of typical surgical mistakes for which you should contact medical malpractice lawyers:
- Failure to diagnose: This means that the physician did not consider the possibility of the disease or problem when he should have and assured the chance to diagnose in time to prevent them.
- Delay in diagnosis: A doctor maybe too busy, or may not recognize the disease presence or does not care enough to proceed quickly to treatment or surgery.
- Surgical misidentification: This means a surgeon did not properly identify the anatomy and cut tissues that should not have been touched, but should have been protected.
- Surgical complications unrecognized: Sometimes a surgeon does not consider that his surgery was less successful than he had hoped, and fails to appreciate that a patient who has a complication needs immediate attention.
- Nursing negligence: This can include a failure to monitor and assess a patient symptoms that, then go unreported or it can include an egregious error in providing fluids or medication.
You need a malpractice lawyer in Pennsylvania
Suffering a malpractice injury is upsetting. However, you have the right to take legal action and obtain just compensation. As an experienced lawyer, I can be your voice and help you fight for your rights as a victim.
Securing your future after serious injury
I am grateful for the opportunity to represent clients from all walks of life. I focus on the goals of minimizing clients' losses, obtaining significant recovery for injuries, and providing security and comfort to the families in death actions. Contact us online or call 412-246-9235 for a free consultation to discuss the specifics of your situation. When I accept your case, you owe nothing out of pocket until I recover compensation for you.