needed after an Injury
Elizabeth L. Jenkins
Elizabeth L. Jenkins was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pa. She earned her Bachelor's Degree in Political Science with minors in English and Communication from the University of Pittsburgh. She earned her juris doctorate from Duquesne University.
Ms. Jenkins has spent nearly 20 years representing plaintiffs in medical malpractice and catastrophic injury cases. She is a seasoned litigator and has negotiated many multi-million dollar settlements for her clients.
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member, 2000
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 2000
- American Bar Association, Member, 2000
- American Association for Justice, Member, 1998
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2000
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2000
- Medical Malpractice 95%
- Catastrophic Personal Injury 5%
- Pennsylvania, 2000
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 2015
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2010